Energy Engineering And Services (EES) was founded in 1995 with the primary objective of serving the IRAQI Energy sector; hence more than 20 years of focused experience with one customer, The Iraqi Ministry of Oil and its related companies such as Basra Oil Company in Basra, North Oil Company in Kirkuk, South Refineries Company in Basra, etc.…
EES group’s services range from agency representation, provision of market research and assessment, introduction and prequalification of service providers and suppliers to clients, business development and sales services from opportunity identification to awarding of contract and all through execution phase.
EES provides services, equipment, spares up to execution of projects on turnkey basis to our clients, both Iraqi State-Owned Companies and the International Oil Companies operated in Iraq such as Shell, BP, Exxon, Lukoil, CNOOC, ENI, Petronas, Gazprom, etc.…
EES aims to formulate a policy and ensure that it includes commitments to; meeting customers and external providers requirements, providing the wellbeing of its employees, and monitoring the impact of its work activities on the environment. EES will strive to continuously improve its overall performance.
And to demonstrate our intentions, we have identified the following Objectives:
- Strive to deliver our services to specifications.
- Analyze customer feedback data, internal performance data, employee appraisals including business performance data and financial performance data to ensure that our objectives are being met.
- Work to satisfy our clients’ requirements and get things right the first time.
- Should we make a mistake, we admit it and put things right as soon as possible.
- Prevent accidents, hazards in the office and during operations.
- Maintain the well-being of employees.
- Increase company’s HSE performance and minimize impact on environment.
It is the policy of the company to maintain an integrated system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 37001:2016, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2015, in pursuit of its primary objectives. EES strives to use its policy, objectives, audit results, data analysis, corrective actions, and its management with efficiency and effectiveness to ensure its commitment towards the on-going improvement of the company.
To achieve this policy, EES is committed to:
- Ensure timely delivery of products and services to meet its customer’s requirements.
- Continuously improve its processes, and systems.
- Treat customers with honesty and transparency to make them feel safe and confident.
- Rigorously control the supply, installation and completion of all projects.
- Promote the integrated management system and ensure that the implementation is achieved by internal audits, management reviews corrective actions and customer feedbacks.
- Operate the business according to the systems required by ISO 9001:2015 International Quality Management System, ISO 37001:2016 Anti Bribery Management System, ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System and OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System standards, not only as a set of procedures but mainly as a way of doing and approaching business.
- Enhance the skills of management and staff through review and actively pursuing an on-going training policy, the objective of which is to prepare staff to perform their work more effectively.
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements needed for the standards.
- Encourage a safe work environment through trainings, awareness and procedures, as well as prevent injury and ill health.
- Monitor work activities to prevent pollution and any kind of waste, through procedures and systems, to protect the environment.
- Make sure that the policy is well communicated between its members.
- Review yearly objectives and targets for continual improvement, along with planning and checking new ideas and enhance HSE performance.
- Make sure that the policy is approved and reviewed periodically.
- Ensure EES employees understand the Code of Business Conduct and their responsibilities under it and have a practical working knowledge of the laws, regulations, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 37001:2016, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007, International Standards and EES policies affecting their responsibilities.
Karim H. Fallaha